Client / Trainer Agreement
Personal Training and Martial Arts Terms and Conditions
• The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
• The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
• The trainer will provide all necessary equipment apart from martial arts equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
• All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details. On occasion
that it may be needed, a medical letter may be required
• It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
• The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
• The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
Personal Training Terms and Conditions
• All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme
.• Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
• 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
• Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
• If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
• If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
• Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking.
• Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase.
• All monies paid are non-refundable
Martial Arts Terms and Conditions
It is students responsibility to ensure that the ParQ membership form is filled in stating all medical conditions
A medical letter from a Dr may be needed to commence training if the instructor deems fit
It is the responsibility of the student /parent / guardian to cancel the direct debit if the student no longer wishes to train. No refunds are given as the debit secures the place in the club
All students must have an understanding of personal hygiene
Training Gi and workout clothes must be clean and free from odour
All training equipment is to be provided by the student , except when they first start.
We reserve the right to discontinue training for any student that we deem as persistently disobedient. Should we feel we are unable to control the students behaviour, and that the child’s behaviour is detrimental to the other students training, then we will be in contact and the student will be dismissed from further lessons.
We cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings lost or stolen during a training session. It is strongly advised that anything of value be left at home. Should a child need to contact a parent, or parent need to contact a child, then the instructor will have a phone.
We will not tolerate our staff or other members being verbally abused or intimidated or being physically threatened. If we find this to be the case, we have the right to report you to the police, to ban you immediately and permanently from training and to cancel your entire membership.
If we plan to increase the membership fees, we will give you at least three months’ notice.
We do not accept liability for damage or loss to your property or a guest’s property that may happen on the premises or within the grounds of the venue at which your classes are held, other than the liability which arises from our negligence or our failure to take reasonable care.
We keep to the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
the student will not be allowed train if they are 15 minutes or more without prior agreement from the instructor running the class. This is because of the distraction caused and the lack of warm up prior to training commencement.